For years, we've used an old cigar box to store cards and loose envelopes. Another one sits next to our sewing machine and holds thread. They're inexpensive, sturdy, and you can find some very cool graphic patterns out there. Click below for 10 other ways to use these versatile boxes...
• Use them to make art (like Christy's collage shown above).
• Use one as a catch-all for change in your entryway.
• In the kitchen, use them to hold recipes.
• Stack a set on a shelf and use them to sort office supplies.
• They make great reusable gift boxes.
• Keep your receipts inside one.
• Use a long cigar box to hide remotes on the coffee table.
• Hide pens and pencils on a desk.
• Stow your phone charger or other cords.
• Use several sets to store a photo collection.
Other ideas? Let us know in the comments below.