Looking to save some dollars? It's currently West Elm's Friends + Family event and everything is 20% off, including markdowns. We scoured the site and here's what we're loving, especially at a serious discount.
- The Esme sofa is a new addition, and we're loving its rounded, tailored look to add style to a small space.
- The diamond rug is one of our favorites from the Commune collaboration.
- We're getting closer to switching to flannel sheets, but this is a great price point for linen, and you'll be thrilled come spring.
- This wood & brass lamp is the type that will never go out of style.
- Talk about a statement piece: the classic Bille sofa in a gorgeous watercolor landscape by Roar + Rabbit.
- As a desk or as a console, this campaign piece in bright vermillion packs a punch.
- Texture, texture, texture with these Roar + Rabbit pillow covers.
- Can't get enough of stylish storage, especially when it's a great looking basket.
- A hammam hand towel for under $5? We'll take a dozen. Related: everyone's getting hand towels for the holidays.
More sales & shopping news:
Studio DIY is launching a shop, and they're starting with their ever-popular Halloween costumes. Next week, you can grab the basic elements to make a cadre of costumes, starting with a shift dress in multiple colors, a fruit hat, and additions like sprinkles and seeds.
Your bath just got spooky
Lush launched its Halloween collection of bath bombs this week, including Boo (bergamot oil), Monster's Ball (neroli oil), and Pumpkin (pimiento + cinnamon).
Brit + Co gets Cheeky
The DIY blog pairs with disposable tableware brand Cheeky for a Target collaboration. The line includes colorful prints and patterns on plates, cups, and napkins, and will be available in stores and online in early October.
Old Navy adds beauty
Gap's little sister released an in-house beauty line, Kindred Goods. The hand cream, hair-and-body mist, body scrub, body lotion, and perfume come in three scents: Sea Salt & Fig, Sweet Cream & Honey, and Orange Blossom & Tea.