- Evansville, IN
- Square Feet:
- Over 1000 sqft: Renter
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- The entryway is such a huge focal point of this house and fortunately, it came with a ton of character on its own. The beautiful stairway, tall ceilings and open design were the perfect canvas. It is quite a multi purpose space used for entertainment, work, dining and even strategic storage. I love the mix of design that merges so well together between the modern make up, vintage and industrial touches, to the light and airy additions. It truly is a collection of our favorite things.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Use pieces with dual function for great amounts of both organization and design.
2. Create an environment that lends to conversation. People come and go in this space and a lot of talking is going to happen here. Whether it's a conversation piece, or an inviting, well tended to atmosphere, give people a big sense of inspiration when they come and go.
3. Small details go a long way. Find some of your favorite small items to stage your entryway. The perfect vintage finds, modern displays, or small plants add so much character to your space.