Rubbermaid Paint Buddy

Rubbermaid Paint Buddy

Jeanine Brennan
Aug 1, 2008

With all the posts about painting walls and furniture lately, we wanted to post again about the Rubbermaid Paint Buddy. Those of you who have been reading Apartment Therapy for a few years know about these indispensable touch-up helpers. We have them and couldn't paint without 'em...

We used to store old cans of paint for years in the basement just to touch-up after failed picture-hanging projects. But even then we'd procrastinate prying the cans open because it meant stirring old separated paint, and making a big mess just for a little job. Paint Buddy changed our life. Its a touch-up paint roller that keeps paint fresh and is ready in a few shakes and a squeeze.

They're clear so you can see what color paint is inside -- and you can even label the cap with what you painted (bedroom wall, DR chairs, etc.). When you need a minor touch-up, you just remove the cap, open the valve and paint with the built-in roller. Afterward, just close the valve to seal the bottle and clean the roller. They're small enough to store anywhere, even under the sink!

Available at most hardware stores and on sale this week at Sears.

>>To All AT Boston Posts

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt