Good Questions: A 22" LCD Articulated Wall Mount

Good Questions: A 22" LCD Articulated Wall Mount

Anthony Nguyen
Jul 24, 2008

Reader Kim asks:

I'm looking for recommendations for an articulated wall mount for my 22" Samsung LCD TV. My tv lives in a media/office closet across from my sofa. I'd like the tv to rest against the wall when not in use and extend out (I don't mean a tilt mount) over the desktop area for optimal viewing. In addition to articulating or "cantileving," the mechanism must be easy to adjust.

Kim has included a bunch of already good picks, but thought we'd open it up to our readers for other recommendations.

  1. Chief FWB-110 Height-Adjustable Wall Mount
  2. Omnimount CLS-P LCD Cantilever Mount
  3. Omnimount Black Architectural Series Small Flat Panel Cantilever Wall Mount

We personally like the Chief wall mount because we've used one in our offices before, but we've yet to try the Ominimount brand. Any takers?

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt