Calling all bookworms: You can have a wedding that reflects the things you love to do. You just need to find creative ways to work your interests in. If you can say "I do" in a library, that's great. If not, here's the next best thing: A beautiful, elegant invitation suite inspired by classic literature.
A note: I've included starting prices here, but the costs for each style can go up or down depending on customizations (like paper choice) or quantity.
- Ombra Invitation Suite at Bliss & Bone, $2195 for 50
- Storybook Wedding Invitation at Minted, $2.34 each
- Library Wedding Invitation Set at Etsy $172 for digital file
- Library Wedding Invitation at Minted, $23.4 each
- Hemingway at Lucky Luxe, $281 for 25
- Black Brush Border Wedding Invitation at Paper Source, $116.50 for 50
- Johannis Letterpress Wedding Invitations at Minted, $4.85 each
- Library Wedding Invitation at Paper Source, $116.50 for 50
- Folding Book Invitations at Swash and Fold, price upon request
- Classic Penguin Books Wedding Invitations at Etsy, price upon request