The article and accompanying video in this weekend's Los Angeles Times Home & Garden showing two local artists working their magic on a simple Ikea bookshelf struck a chord with us. Like many of you, we rarely use stuff "right out of the box," preferring to put our own spin on it. We've rounded up some of our recent posts to give you some ideas on make it your own...
- Transform Your Furniture using a Photo
- Transform Your Furniture with Paint
- Flickr Finds: Transform Your Furniture with Decoupage
- Transform Your Furniture Using Mirrors
- Transform Your Furniture Using Minwax Water-based Wood Stain
- How To: Lime Furniture
Other ideas we've used include wallpaper, chalkboard paint, cork and Blik Decals. How have you taken a piece of furniture and transformed it? Send us a photo and let us know how you did it. We'd love to know!