We're moving into a new house, and I've become infatuated with the idea of a green sofa in our new living room. However, the only green sofas I've come across have been green velvet sofas, which don't exactly suit our style or lifestyle. I was starting to wonder if non-velvet green couches even existed. Of course they do, and here are the 10 best options I could find. And if you are in the market for a green velvet, there are 10 of those, too!
Green Velvet Sofas
I like all of these shades of green, and the Anthropologie and CB2 hues are exactly what I've been looking for, but alas, velvet.
- Linde Sofa in Forest Green Velvet, Anthropologie, $3,298
- Stockholm Sofa in Sandbacka Green Velvet, IKEA, $999
- Rochester Sofa in Moss Performance Velvet, West Elm, $934
- Avec Sofa in Banks Emerald Velvet, CB2, $1,599
- Sabine Sofa in Emerald Velvet, Room & Board, $2,499
- Marryn Sofa in Stone Velvet, Anthropologie, $2,898
- Sven Sofa in Grass Green Velvet, Bryght, $1,299
- Eliot Sofa in Jade Velvet, Joybird, $1,924
- Hanny Sofa in Green Velvet, Overstock.com, $1,399
- Glenlee Sofa in Chartreuse Slub Velvet, Anthropologie, $2,498
Kinda-Green Non-Velvet Sofas
And, somehow, when I find green sofas in other fabrics, they are never exactly the green I've been looking for.
- Hamilton Sofa in Leek Heathered Tweed, West Elm, $1,189
- Club Sofa in Banks Emerald Poly, CB2, $1,799
- Petrie Sofa in Chive Camden, Crate & Barrel, $1,699
- Hughes Sofa in Kelly Green Key Largo, Joybird, $1,849
- Tidafors Sofa in Hensta Green Chenille, IKEA, $599
- Klippan Loveseat in Vissle Green, IKEA, $249
- Leather Tufted Sofa in Green Moss, Wayfair, $4,341.36
- Vesper Sleeper Sofa in Basil Fabric, Design Within Reach, $5,850
- Peterson Modern Sofa in Green Fabric, Target, $1,599.99
- Harper Sectional Sofa, Macy's, $1,576
The hunt continues!